Honeymoon in Hot Springs, NC
HOT SPRINGS VOTED BEST SMALL MOUNTAIN TOWN BY BLUE RIDGE PUBLICATIONS IN 2012.
Hot Springs has become a destination wedding location for couples whether you are planning a large wedding or want to get married outside on the French Broad River. The Belle offers services which appeal to couples who have a limited budget or just want to simplify the whole wedding extravaganza. In addition to hosting your ceremony we can offer honeymoon packages with romantic activities as well as outdoor recreation adventures and provide affordable lodging during your stay. Below is a list of activities offered in and around Hot Springs so let us know what interests you and we can create an exciting honeymoon package. Don’t forget the City of Asheville is less than an hour away if you want more big city fun!
- Scheduling a soak or other spa services at the famous Hot Springs Resort & Spa.
- Taking a wine & cheese basket or picnic lunch out to Max Patch for the day.
- Having a private romantic candle light dinner prepared by an outstanding chef in the dining room of The Belle.
- His & her massage in the privacy of your room at The Belle.
- Walk to Spring Creek Tavern or several other restaurant options for lunch or dinner and enjoy live music on the weekends.
- Walk to Artisun Gallery for coffee, ice cream or shop local hand made crafts as a momento of your honeymoon in Hot Springs.
- Schedule a history Tour of Hot Springs.
- Visit the Hot Springs Welcome Center to learn about the history and see other activities available.
Outdoor Recreation Activities
- Walk down the front yard of The Belle and jump right on the Appalachian Trail to go as far as you like in any direction. We can pack you a lunch for your hike as well as arrange for you to be picked up at a location of your choice.
- Raft, kayak or tube down the French Broad River with Hot Springs Rafting Company located across the street from The Belle.Lover’s Leap
- Head to Navitat Zip line Canopy Tours for the day for a zip line adventure.
- Horseback riding at Sandy Bottom Trail Rides.
- Walk to Lover’s Leap Trail for a moderate hike or take a short drive to the Laurel River Trail for a breathtaking hike for the afternoon.
- Fish the stocked Laurel River.